Our goal at Baeumler Approved is to help homeowners connect with contractos, trades and home service providers from across Canada. We help homeowners know what to look for, seek out and vouch for a history of good service by speaking with previous clients and collaborators. All Baeumler Approved members are required to make a commitments to honesty, integrity, and quality service by signing our code of conduct.
Baeumler Approved members must demonstrate a verifiable history of quality work and customer satisfaction. Applicants are subject to our screening process.
- Customer Feedback: We speak directly with previous clients to get a sense of quality of work, level of service, pricing, follow up, and communication.
- Collaborating Trades: We speak with other companies that our applicants have collaborated with the ensure safety compliance, quality of work, and communication demonstrated on the job-site.
- Online: We establish a complete on-line history of referrals, testimonials and complains lodged against potential members.
- Insurance: All Baeumler Approved members must have active liability insurance coverage of at least $1,000,000.
- Workers Compensation: All Baeumler Approved members must have confirm Workers Compensation Coverage.
- Professional Certifications: Where required, Baeumler Approve members must provide evidence of professional certifications